Get Back Here Guys!

Comet Gaming and Forum News.
GLOBAL MOD
Comet Credits: 10
Minecraft: Fleedling

Get Back Here Guys!

Postby Fleedling » 16 Nov 2014, 14:10

C'mon lads, it looked like the place had a faint pulse again. we don't need to come back in full, nor does the place need to be POST POST POST. It was quiet and peaceful before, but now its just fucking boring with the whiff of the squad coming back. We might as well. We've got Wibbles for God sake, and Blu Bastard's tales of Colloquial Shittery from his Auto-Biography "I'll clatter ye, ye filthy cunt". Where are the topic's dissing someone? being pissed off at someone or something else? Random controversial subjects? NOT the fucking Derpy Literal Shit-Storm Picture Posts. Where is the Shittery with Class, the Sophisticated Rudeness. The simple fucking around? The Anime. The NSWF.

The NSWF Anime.
Spoiler: show

The stupid Gifs, the music, the art. League of Legends, Team Fortress 2. The rage and anger. The laughing at others. The being immature when someone is being serious. The not-caring when someone is being serious. Trying and failing to be serious. The Kangaroos, Red Pandas. The fucking fucking fucking Banter! Bring it all back. Step by Step.
AgreeDisagree

TF2 MOD
Comet Credits: 49

Re: Get Back Here Guys!

Postby FobWatch » 17 Nov 2014, 17:51

Alright, I'm going to say this for the last time. I really doubt CG is going to really come back. The best thing that might happen is if you/we go off to another community and try to invite the other people. CG just doesn't have the amount of people needed or any reason to really come here anymore.

srsly, we're done
AgreeDisagree

GLOBAL MOD
Minecraft: Fleedling

Postby Fleedling » 18 Nov 2014, 23:00

It might not be fully alive ever again. But it can still be prevented from flat lining. It kind of can't die even if we tried. :|
AgreeDisagree

GLOBAL MOD
Comet Credits: 2247

Postby Powzaz » 22 Nov 2014, 12:29

Fleedling wrote:It might not be fully alive ever again. But it can still be prevented from flat lining. It kind of can't die even if we tried. :|

I'm not sure - a lot of the original members don't want to come back properly - if we want it back, we cannot force it.
AgreeDisagree

Postby PS Japan » 30 Nov 2014, 16:35

I don't know if I am really welcome in here,lol. I was really childish back in the days.
But I really wish this place comes back.
Well,thats all I wanted to say.
On one hand I agree with FobWatch,but on the other one I agree with Fleedling.
This place holds a lot of memories,bad ones and good ones.

Sorry for posting so late.
AgreeDisagree

Postby Blu Bastard » 07 Nov 2015, 02:15

PS Japan wrote:I don't know if I am really welcome in here,lol. I was really childish back in the days.
But I really wish this place comes back.
Well,thats all I wanted to say.
On one hand I agree with FobWatch,but on the other one I agree with Fleedling.
This place holds a lot of memories,bad ones and good ones.

Sorry for posting so late.

God help us.
AgreeDisagree

Return to News