1st of July Fight Blu Bastard vs Royal Nevin

Comet Gaming and Forum News.
Comet Credits: 10

1st of July Fight Blu Bastard vs Royal Nevin

Postby Blu Bastard » 19 Apr 2014, 14:33

I'm going to call no names in this DVD, I'm going to respect ya, Because I want to get you out the Road, that's what I want to do with you now Royal, that's me done and dusted.

Right I'm making this DVD here to reply back to Smelly Royal, Smelly Royal, had a few fags with at the bus stop the other day, one true fact is this, you have a forum called Comet......Gaming and you've been abandoning your forum since the age it was one. And you can't deny that, because I know it and every poster in this forums knows it.
Now, I'm fighting you, you sent for me Royal, I didn't send for you, you sent for me right, down the town.

I'm going to give you three months to train, because you're not fit enough, and I'm going to give myself three months, I want to be able to stand in front of you and bate the face of you. And don't forget I'm bringing a carpet knife aswell, so don't be fouling me in the fight or I'll give you a permanent smile, ya dirty..ya moron!
AgreeDisagree

TF2 MOD
Comet Credits: 49

Re: 1st of July Fight Blu Bastard vs Royal Nevin

Postby FobWatch » 17 May 2014, 16:00

Blu Bastard wrote:I'm going to call no names in this DVD, I'm going to respect ya, Because I want to get you out the Road, that's what I want to do with you now Royal, that's me done and dusted.

Right I'm making this DVD here to reply back to Smelly Royal, Smelly Royal, had a few fags with at the bus stop the other day, one true fact is this, you have a forum called Comet......Gaming and you've been abandoning your forum since the age it was one. And you can't deny that, because I know it and every poster in this forums knows it.
Now, I'm fighting you, you sent for me Royal, I didn't send for you, you sent for me right, down the town.

I'm going to give you three months to train, because you're not fit enough, and I'm going to give myself three months, I want to be able to stand in front of you and bate the face of you. And don't forget I'm bringing a carpet knife aswell, so don't be fouling me in the fight or I'll give you a permanent smile, ya dirty..ya moron!

... What?
AgreeDisagree

GLOBAL MOD
Comet Credits: 10
Minecraft: Fleedling

Postby Fleedling » 28 Oct 2014, 17:35

Turn down for...
AgreeDisagree

Comet Credits: 0

Postby Derpy Hooves » 28 Oct 2014, 17:36